In the best interest of participants, speakers, and staff, the following health and safety measures will be in place for the LSU CLE Recent Developments in Legislation & Jurisprudence Conference in Lafayette on October 21-22, 2021:
- LSU CLE will act in accordance with all state and local mandates, as well as venue restrictions, and directives from LSU Emergency Operations Center.
- Masks are required indoors when not actively eating or drinking. Masks should be placed properly covering both nose and mouth.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- Conference capacity will be limited to 50%.
- Do not attend the conference if you feel sick, have symptoms of COVID-19, have been in recent contact (14 days) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have recently tested positive for COVID-19.