Thank you for registering for The 69th Mineral Law Institute. In this email you will find some important reminders for the conference and your pdf materials.
- Conference PDF Materials - Click the link to download the materials. The available materials are located in this link and in the Conference Hub. As we receive new materials, the links will be updated.
- LSU Law Center - McKernan Law Auditorium: W200 1 East Campus Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- You can access the Law Center via the East Annex on 1 East Campus Drive by using the sliding glass doors (Entrance across from U-High). All other exterior doors to the Law Center are locked. Once entering the Law Center, take the escalator to the 2nd floor. Proceed down the hall located on the right. Registration will be located at the end of the hallway.
- Map to LSU Law Center and Parking Garage: Click Here
- The Union Square Parking Garage is located behind the Barnes & Noble at LSU Bookstore, on the corner of East Campus Drive and Veterans Drive. The Law Center is located across the street from the Parking Garage
- PARKING: Parking is available for participants in the Union Square Parking Garage located at: 184 East Campus Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- You must have a parking permit displayed to park in the garage. Print this permit and put on your dash.
- From 7:00 am - 10:00 am, there will be a parking attendant at the garage to check your name and direct you to park. If arriving after 10 am, you can find an open space in the garage and park. Make sure to have your parking permit displayed.
- Thursday, March 31, 2022, 8:30 AM - Friday, April 1, 2022, 3:50 PM (Check-in begins: 8:30 AM)
If you have any other questions or if we can serve you in some other way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-578-5837.
Thanks, again; we look forward to seeing you!