Email Sent to In-Person Conference Participant on 11/15/2021
Thank you for registering for The 52nd Annual Estate Planning Conference. In this email you will find some important reminders for the conference and your pdf materials.
- Conference PDF Materials - Click the link to download the materials. They can also be found on the event page under In-Person Conference Hub. The available materials are located in this link and in the Virtual Conference Hub. As we receive new materials, the links will be updated.
- If you ordered a book, you will be able to pick it up at the registration table.
Health & Safety:
- With COVID numbers improving in our state, we are happy to begin our return to in-person CLE - with all the networking and other benefits that brings. However, for the health and safety of those in attendance, including our speakers, precautions will still be implemented. In-person registration will be limited to 50% of room capacity to allow for social distancing and hotel staff will be safely serving food for us. Additionally, LSU has maintained its mask mandate, despite the latest gubernatorial cessation. Therefore, we ask that you wear face coverings while indoors, particularly in situations that do not allow for proper social distancing.
- Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel (Bourbeau Ballroom, Located on the 1st Floor) 7000 Bluebonnet Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 - Friday, October 14, 2022
If you have any other questions or if we can serve you in some other way, please contact us at email@example.com or 225-578-5837.
Thanks, again; we look forward to seeing you!