Friday, April 9, 2021
Click on the "Register" tab for registration options.
Full Conference (6.0 hrs):
$270 ($320 after March 26)
The virtual conference will be accessed through the Virtual Conference Hub by clicking on the tab above. You will need to sign in with your email and password that was set up when registering.
Once you have registered for the event:
- Click on the link provided in your confirmation email or click on the “Virtual Conference” tab above.
- You will need to sign in with your email and password that you set up when registering for the conference through LSU CLE.
- On the day of the conference, Click “View Session” button.
- Before the conference, if you click on the “View Session” button it will bring you to a virtual waiting room.
- Once the conference has started, you will see the video of the live event.
- Webinar will play in internet browser window.
- Click the red play button to start the video.
- The webinar is a view-only platform. Participants will be able to see and hear the presenter or ask questions in the chat. Participants will not be able to share their video or audio.
PDF materials will be emailed to you and available for download approximately one week before the conference.
Cancellation requests must be received in our office in writing (by email, fax or mail) no later than Friday, April 2, 2021 to receive a refund less a $50 cancellation fee. Requests may be emailed to email@example.com.
Special accommodations for accessibility
Indicate your accommodations request during registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests or questions. Please submit such requests by Friday, April 2, 2021.
Video and audio recording are prohibited. Selected portions of this conference will be rebroadcast or available on-demand after the conference.