If you are a registered participant looking for the webinar link, conference materials, how to report your credit, and more, click on the Virtual Conference Tab above. You will need to sign in with your LSU CLE email and password you set up at registration.
Thursday, December 3, 2020 - Friday, December 4, 2020
Click on the "Register" tab above for registration options.
$45 per credit hour
- Book orders placed after 11/20 will arrive after the conference.
Once you have registered for the event:
- Click on the link provided in your confirmation email or click on the “Virtual Conference” tab above.
- You will need to sign in with your email and password that you set up when registering for the conference through LSU CLE.
- On the day of the conference, Click “View Session” button.
- The Zoom browser window will open.
- If zoom is downloaded on your computer, Click “launch meeting” then “Open Zoom Meeting”.
- To install zoom on your computer, click “download and run Zoom”. (For more help to download zoom, see instructions on the "Virtual Conference" page).
- If you cannot download or run zoom, click “launch meeting” then click “join from your browser” – NOTE: not all functions are available when joining from your browser. It is recommended to have zoom downloaded on your computer or device.
- Once you open the meeting from the zoom app or your internet browser, you will be prompted to enter your name and an email address.
- Enter your name and email address that is on record with the Bar Association.
- Click “Join Webinar”
- Webinar will open in Zoom to view.
PDF materials will be emailed to you and available for download approximately one week before the conference. You may also opt to pay for a bound, hard copy of the materials during registration which will be mailed to you.
Cancellation requests must be received in our office in writing (by email, fax or mail) no later than Thursday, November 26, 2020 to receive a refund less a $50 cancellation fee. Requests may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (225) 578-5842.
Special accommodations for accessibility
Indicate your accommodations request during registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests or questions. Please submit such requests by Thursday, November 26, 2020.
Video and audio recording are prohibited. Selected portions of this conference will be rebroadcast or available on-demand after the conference.